Here’s a fun resolution for 2018: Practice better self-care. Here are some ideas:
• Spend five minutes a day doing something for you. Enjoy a nice cup of coffee every morning and stretch before bed.
• Meditate. Spend a couple of minutes of quiet time focusing on your breathing.
• Declutter your spaces. Get rid of things you don’t need.
• Pay for fitness memberships and carve out time to go. It’s good for both mind and body.
• Cook healthy meals for yourself as often as possible. You’ll save money and feel better.
• Journal. It helps you stay in tune with your emotions.
– Amelia Ables, The 100 Companies